- A general purpose grass and herbal ley which can be used in grassland or arable situations
- Provides a vigorous sward that can be grazed by cattle and sheep
- Improves soil structure and creates a beneficial habitat for pollinators
- Meets the needs of Countryside Stewardship option GS4 - Legume and Herb Rich Swards
- Contains: red clover, late & intermediate perennial ryegrass, timothy, meadow fescue, smooth stalked meadow grass, rough stalked meadow grass, birdsfoot trefoil, alsike clover, yarrow, ribwort plantain, sheeps burnet, ox-eye daisy and chicory.
Price shown includes 5% exclusive online discount