EFA Basic Mix
- For those looking to meet the basic needs of EFA Cover Crops, this provides an economical yet compliant option.
- Contains 94% winter oats, 5% white mustard and 1% Siletina oil radish.
EFA Power Mix 1
- Our most popular EFA blend
- Contains 60 winter oats and 40% siletina oil radish.
EFA Power Mix 2
- High in oil radish with a low leve loat content where the rooting and nutrient capture benefits of radish are required
- Contains 90% Siletina oil radish and 10% winter oats.
EFA Power Mix 3
- Designed for those looking for an EFA mix with a late flowering radish variety. Barrauda also brings Beet Cyst Nematode reduction to the mix
- Contains 60% winter oats and 40% Barracude oil radish.
EFA Nematode Reducer
- Specifically targeting soil borne pests, this combination combines the best in radish and black oat, whilst remaining EFA compliant
- Contains 95% Defender oil radish and 5% black oat.
Super 10 Mix
- For those keen to embrace the multi species/crop family blend, this diverse mix will deliver significant soil improvement benefits in addition to a diverse above-ground canopy, benefiting a wide range of pollinators. Can be sown during the summer or in the early autumn
- Contains Quinoa, winter oat, oil radish, berseem clover, common vetch, linseed, buckwheat, phacelia, sunflower and rye.
Kings Summer BioFum
- A specialist mix for biofumigation which produces a highly potent fumigation gas
- Provides a range of glucosinolates with myrosinase enzyme
- Requires specific growing conditions and dedicated agronomy
- Correct mechanical flailing and incorporation into the soil is critical to success.
- Contains Ethiopian mustard, radish and white mustard. EFA compliant version available.
Summer Sown Catch Crop
- An EFA catch crop which quickly produces significant rooting and crop biomass. Ideal before later sown winter wheat.
- Contains oil radish, black oat and phacelia.
Summer Sown Catch Crop (Non EFA)
- Designed to be planted from May to August. Creates excellent soil structure and improves vitality for following crop.
- Contains no brassica species
- Contains buckwheat, phacelia, linseed and Berseem clover.
Cover Crop Options for Maize
- We offer a range of companion and cover crops that are suitable to use in a maize crop or planted after a maize harvest.
Kings can provide advice and guidance on creating specific mixtures to suit soil type and cropping rotation.
We produce all our own mixtures from a wide range of raw materials at our specialist plant and offer a range of bag sizes to suit individual needs.
Please call 0800 5879797 to discuss your requirements.