Kings Short Summer Mix
- A multi-species catch crop designed primarily for spring and summer sowings with an economical low seed rate
- Ideal for revitalising damaged soils
- Contains: buckwheat, oil radish, linseed and phacelia.
Kings Summer Legume Mix
- A multi-species legume based summer catch crop
- Brassica free, making it ideal before rape crops
- With 4 legume species, it gives a high nitrogen fixation and supports soil biota well
- Contains: buckwheat, phacelia, serradella vetch, berseem clover, crimson clover and red clover.
Super 10 Mix
- For those keen to embrace the multi species/crop family blend, this diverse mix will deliver significant soil improvement benefits in addition to a diverse above-ground canopy, benefiting a wide range of pollinators. Can be sown during the summer or in the early autumn
- Contains quinoa, winter oat, oil radish, berseem clover, common vetch, linseed, buckwheat, phacelia, sunflower and rye.
Kings Summer BioFum
- A specialist mix for biofumigation which produces a highly potent fumigation gas
- Provides a range of glucosinolates with myrosinase enzyme
- Requires specific growing conditions and dedicated agronomy
- Correct mechanical flailing and incorporation into the soil is critical to success.
- Contains Ethiopian mustard, radish and white mustard. EFA compliant version available.
Summer Sown Catch Crop
- A catch crop which quickly produces significant rooting and crop biomass. Ideal before later sown winter wheat.
- Contains oil radish, black oat and phacelia.
Cover Crop Options for Maize
- We offer a range of companion and cover crops that are suitable to use in a maize crop or planted after a maize harvest.
Kings can provide advice and guidance on creating specific mixtures to suit soil type and cropping rotation.
We produce all our own mixtures from a wide range of raw materials at our specialist plant and offer a range of bag sizes to suit individual needs.
Please call 0800 5879797 to discuss your requirements.